Monday, August 6, 2007

Friendship Day Celebrations

Hey friends, let me first wish you a very Happy Friendship Day to all out there. Hope you had a blasting friendship day party:) Well, I had a great time, with all my old friends around; some of whom were long lost.............so getting them back was actually a bonus. It was like living those golden days once again with your buddiez at school and college.


What is a friend?
A single soul! dwelling in two bodies I'm so lucky to have found a friend who lifts my spirit and nourishes my soul!
Happy Friendship Day!



Natalie was here by Saturday evening and Amy joined us little later. We started with the decoration after dinner. It was simply fabulous, and Amy made it so cozy that everyone just loved it. Since we worked quite late at night, when Jason came at morning, we were still in our night suits:( , I baked the cake, and Jason helped me preparing the Salmon Tartar..................we just loved those moments.........only we two........know what I mean;)

Well more or less the
Friendship Day Party happened the way it was planned... Maybe more than I expected. All the people invited came over by 22:30 or so. And I must admit Ray did a fantastic job. He understood the vibe of the audience and changed his music accordingly. Brenda got the food in place much before time. The guests also got some gift for me. Jason loved my gift and gave me a crystal rose and a hand made card and it was like eternal bliss......

Natalie also got me a card and 'tequila' for all of us.........gosh..it was like heaven. Brett got yummy barbeques for us........bless him.

Everything was just perfect.........but the best part was when I and Jason were dancing in the beats of a soft romantic number.........it was as if the world had stopped and there were no one but us.


Well, time to thank ppl.. thanks Ray, Brenda, Jason, Natalie, Brett, Amy and all the people who came over to celebrate.



Thanks a lot for being a Friend!
Happy Friendship Day Everybody!

1 comment:

NIHAL said...

Hi Cathrina,

It seems that you guy's had a great time! Can't really recall when was the last time, me and buddies got together for something similar... miss those good old days (before everyone was married and were too busy)

I guess it's a good idea to try and do this every once in a while :)