Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Friendship Day Gifts

Truly great friends are hard to find,
difficult to leave,
and impossible to forget....G. Randolf.


This week was really hectic. I had to buy gifts for all my friends. So I and Brenda went to this little shop which sells coffee mugs,photo frames,cards and cds. They were really good but I was actually looking for something special.......something that would remind my friends about the day forever. The shopkeeper asked me to try personalised gifts. It sounded good. We went for engraved mugs.........the friendship quotes were really unique. For Natalie I am taking a mug engraved with mine and her picture and for Jason, a t-shirt imprinted with our photograph:)........hehe...I think it would be a real good hint!!

Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.

A friend like you is like a precious gem...

hard to find...difficult to part with and treasured forever.

To a friend who's always close to my heart!

Happy Friendship Day!



This afternoon I was checking out sites which are really good... all regarding Friendship Day Poems and messages.As I wanna different and unique decoration so Amy suggested to use these quotes and poems in the balloons and ribbons. They are simply awesome and perfect to depict my emotions. Well there are some other friends too who won't be able to come, so I am going to call or sms them some lovely messages. Ofcourse I will be sending them cards too. Here are some really sweet and cute Friendship Day Quotes for you to share with friends....... and don't forget to send these Friendship Day Cards and wishes to let them know how special they are!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks for the great link that you share with us.

Raaj Datta said...

Cathrina, this Jason. Please ignore the grammatical error in the sentence..read it as might have been. I am terribly sorry for the error.

Welcome