Monday, July 23, 2007

Friendship Day Preparation

Yesterday, after coming back home, I sat down near my favorite window in my room and looked at the stars to only realize that though miles apart few people always remain deep in your heart. Wish if I could speak to Natalie, but she is quite busy right now. Even I have lotz of things to finish within the next two weeks.......the ecard site that I am working for. There is a friendship site that I have designed lately and you folks don't forget ;) to check the site and send cards to your beloved friends.


Itz only two weeks left for Friendship day and I still have so many things to be done. I am still left with wrapping the gifts that I bought the other day, I will definitely do it this week. Last week I baked a cake for Mum and Dad (it was their anniversary), and they simply loved it............:)Mum asked me to bake one, for my friendship day party .......thats a good idea. I am making an extra effort to give Jason a hand made card, he will love that.


I met up with Ray today in the afternoon to talk about what music he should play and all, and I requested him to get some stuff by Paul Van Dyk and Sasha.. Lately I am hooked into this numbers which is rocking my ears...and ofcourse there would be numbers like 'Hotel California' and 'Summer of 69' to take us back to those old days.


I am almost done with my shopping except for a few things. Till now the invitations have all been sent, and all are coming over. But I am yet to sent friendship day ecards to lotz of friends and also planning to send flowers to my professional friends.


Think I should make a list now so that I miss nothing;)........lolz.

1 comment:

Alwizbme said...

In the world of blogsphere, everything is just a blog away, physically one may be far but in this virtual world a click would bring you everywhere... and yes, if it's deep in your heart it would be even closer..

have a nice Friendship day...